Saturday 29 September 2012

The Supernatural (31 Day Challenge)


Polishes used:
Electric Beat- China Glaze
Red Flare- Orly

So I happen to work on a TV show that deals on a daily basis with the super natural, we are talking vampires, ghosts, werewolves, witches etc so I had LOTS of inspiration to choose from! I chose to go with my all-time-favorite werewolf Josh.

So I assume everyone knows that once you are scratched by a werewolf, you become one on the next full moon.... So these are my werewolf scratches.


Ze close-up:



Season three of Being Human is currently being shot and begins airing in January. Check it out on SyFy (US) or Space (Canada)!
Here is a great clip between werewolf Josh and vampire Aiden from season two:

2 comments:

  1. Cool mani....I love Being Human!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome mani. I've only seen the UK series of being human. Need to locate this one too.

    ReplyDelete