Sunday 30 September 2012

Revlon- Aloof


Polishes used:
Aloof- Revlon

I lucked out the other day and found some Revlon polishes for $2 a bottle. (Is there any better feeling than finding nail polish on sale?!) So here is one of them, the icy/shimmery Aloof.


And a bottle close-up so you can really see the details:

I'm pretty bummed that the 31 day challenge is over. I managed 20 of the 30 so I'm happy about that. I've heard some rumors about another 31 day challenge for January with the Purple Crumpet Fairy ladies, so I might just have to jump on board for that. : )

In the meantime though....


Have you entered yet?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete