Wednesday 5 September 2012

Blue Nails (31 Day Challenge)


Polishes used:
Across The Universe- Deborah Lippmann

My first Lippmann and I LOVE it! Found it at a little beauty supply store while on holiday last weekend and I think my jaw just about hit the floor when I saw the display. (If you are from Canada as well you might understand just how excited I was to see these babies!) Lippmann doesn't ship to Canada, so getting your hands on a bottle isn't easy!

 Mmmm, just look at her......


Here is the list if you want to participate!

2 comments:

  1. What I would do to have this polish! Looks great :)

    btw I nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,this a shinny mani, love all that glitter. Wonderful polish!
    I have an international giveaway on my blog:
    http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/2012/09/thboxes-jewelry-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete