Sunday 12 August 2012

I won a nail art contest!!


So the Lacquerologist was having a 6 month Blog-aversary nail art contest, and I threw in a submition that fit her criteria. Much to my surprise I was one of two chosen winners! (My prize is a bottle of the oh-so-stunning OPI Extravagance which I can't wait to try.)

Here is my award winning manicure:


The original post is here and has a quick how-to.

Please take a minute and check out the other entries as well, there are some great manicures and lots of inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Yours was one of my all time faves, so I am only happy for you!! Well done ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Your nail arts are so beautiful! I just followeed :)

    Would appreciate it you check out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE Congrats!! This is an awesome dotticure-so glad you won!

    ReplyDelete