Saturday 18 August 2012

Brown and Gold Glitter Gradient


Polishes used:
Charmed By A Snake- OPI
As Gold As It Gets- Essie
Disco Gold- Love And Beauty

I am quite depressed to find myself drawn more and more to warm autumn colours, I'm just not ready for summer to end yet. Charmed By A Snake is a beautiful neutral with a slight gold shimmer. I kicked it up a notch by adding a layer of Gold as it Gets to half my nail from the cuticle and two coats of Disco Gold which is a fun mix of hexagonal and tiny dot gold glitter, also to only half the nail. Very happy with how it turned out. Very classy, very work appropriate. : )

You can buy it off the Forever 21 website.


Ze close-up:

3 comments:

  1. I like how you did the glitter on the base of the nail, rather than the tip!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Exactly my point. Great results!

      Delete
  2. I really like this , it'll be perfect for autumn!

    I tagged you for an award! :)

    http://lifeofpolish.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/award-no-2-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete