Tuesday 17 April 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do!


So this Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge was a great idea to say the least. The idea is "Monkey See Monkey Do." If you are anything like me, (or many other Pinterest users for that matter) you have hundreds of pins you've never gotten around to actually trying. So the idea here is to take the time to recreate a mani you have seen and loved.

I have chosen to recreate a manicure from the ever-so-talented Chloe of Chloe's Nails. (Her original manicure found here.)

She dubbed this manicure "Secret Periwinkle Gets Tattooed".

Here is a photo of her design:


And here is my recreation, with a few changes.


Polishes Used:
Green Tea- Sally Hansen
Blue It- Sally Hansen
Black Satin- Rimmel

I went a lot lighter with the base colour, I'm having a total addiction to minty green/teal colours right now.



1 comment:

  1. Nice. The green tea color is excellent. I am a Pinterest fan to! :)

    ReplyDelete