Thursday 22 March 2012

Pink and Brown Half Moon Mani



Polishes used:
Bubblegum Pink- Sally Hansen
You Don't know Jacques!- OPI

I did the old "reinforcement sticker" trick for this manicure. I was pretty happy with the results. The corners could have ben a little cleaner though. (Tip: If you are new to "tape-manis" you don't want to let the polish dry too much before peeling off the tape, otherwise it is going to make a real mess. Also, make sure your bottom polish is COMPLETELY dry or you will rip everything off and you'll want to scream! lol)

I only did 1 very thick coat of "Jacques" since I had to take up the reinforcements shortly after.



I played around a lot with this mani as well. Below are photos after matting the polish, and after 1 coat of Shine of the Times by Essie. 

With 1 coat of Matte about You by Essie.


With one coat of Shine of the Times by Essie.

No comments:

Post a Comment